Full & Partial Dentures From Your Dentist in Wilmington
At Wilmington Family Dental in Wilmington, we know that patients lose teeth for a variety of reasons, including accidents, medical conditions, and serious oral health problems. Thankfully, full or partial dentures in Wilmington MA can provide an ideal and natural-looking replacement solution.
A far cry from the denture options that were available even 15 or 20 years ago, dentures today are highly advanced in their look and feel, and are far more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing than ever before. And while any denture takes a period of time for the wearer to adjust to, the confidence-, speech- , and functionality-boosting benefits it yields makes any short-term discomfort worthwhile.
Thinking about adding a full or partial denture to your smile? Here’s what to expect when you visit our office.
- The area requiring a full or partial denture will be measured and a mold of your mouth will be taken.
- After your dentures have been made by a professional, we’ll ensure that they fit your mouth securely, comfortably, and are aesthetically pleasing.
- Before you leave our office, we’ll walk you through care and cleaning instructions.
- We’ll suggest that you schedule examination visits on a bi-annual or annual basis, depending on your individual oral health needs.
At Wilmington Family Dental, our mission is to ensure that you feel confident while wearing full or partial dentures in Wilmington MA, and that your quality of life is improved. Studies show that when people with missing teeth wear full or partial dentures, they report significantly increased feelings of happiness.
Wondering if dentures are right for you? Call us today. We’ll be happy to discuss your unique oral health needs.
Call Us About Full & Partial Dentures Today
- Improve your smile confidence and speech clarity
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Address your unique smile needs
- Prevent facial sagging caused by missing teeth
- Protect remaining teeth from overuse and potential damage.